Sept. 28, 2010
CLEMSON, SC – The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office announced on Tuesday afternoon that the Clemson vs. Miami football game scheduled for Saturday, October 2 at Clemson Memorial Stadium is sold out. The game, which is Homecoming for the Tigers, is scheduled to kick off at 12:00 PM and will be broadcast on ESPN2 and ESPN3D.
Tickets still remain for the Tigers’ home games against Maryland, Georgia Tech and N.C. State. Click on the link below to purchase tickets for these games.
Purchase Tickets for Clemson vs. Maryland, Georgia Tech and N.C. State
Important Game Day Information for Saturday, October 2
1. Parking lots will open at 6:00 a.m.
2. The IPTAY/Ticket Office will open at 8:00 a.m. There will be a tent located right in front of IPTAY that will accommodate all “Will Call” tickets.
3. The game is a sellout and with a noon start, traffic is always a challenge. Please make plans to arrive as early as possible.
4. Tiger Walk is slated to begin at 9:50 a.m. Join your friends and family to support our Tiger football team as they proceed through Lot 5.
5. Coach Swinney and the football team need your help to create a great home field advantage against the nationally ranked Hurricanes. In our 2005 Miami home game, our noise level reached 126 decibels and we need to get that kind of noise level back in Death Valley this Saturday.
November 27, 2020
November 26, 2020