Nov. 6, 2009
* Kickoff is set for 7:45 PM; gates open at 6:15 PM. NO ENTRY will be allowed before 6:15 PM. Please use the restrooms available in Littlejohn Coliseum, the Student Union, Doug Kingsmore Stadium, Tennis and Indoor Track facility or the port-a-johns near/in your designated parking lot.
* Be in your seats early in SOLID ORANGE so that you don’t miss your Tigers as they Run down the Hill.
* Tickets are still available; please call 1-800-CLEMSON
* The Main Ticket Office at the IPTAY Center will be open at 3:00pm to pick-up your purchased Will Call tickets or to buy any last minute tickets.
* IPTAY assigned parking lots will open at 8:00am. Please make plans to arrive early and be in your parking lot before the 5:30pm to avoid traffic delays once the sun sets.
* Our university and athletic facilities staffs have worked tirelessly this week to prepare the fields used for football parking. There still may be some wet areas that you need to avoid so please follow all instructions from parking attendants.
* Shuttle service from the handicap accessible parking will begin at 5:45pm. Your state issued handicap placard is required for entry into the lot. You will be provided wristbands for the person the placard is assigned to and for one other person to assist you to the stadium.
* General parking (non-IPTAY placard lots) is available in R-1 and at the University Beach Property (old YMCA off Hwy 93). Please follow State Highway Patrol instructions into these parking areas.
* TigerWalk through the center of the Rogers Lot (Lot 5 beneath the WestZone) will take place at approximately 5:35 PM. Please come out and support the Tigers as they make their way into the WestZone.
* Please remember that these items are NOT ALLOWED in Memorial Stadium – Backpacks – Large bags – Thermos jugs – Ice chests – Alcoholic beverages – Artificial noisemakers
* Umbrellas and Strollers will be checked for your pick-up when you leave the stadium
* Wear ORANGE, Be Loud and Pack the Valley this Saturday versus Florida State.
March 14, 2019