1. Parking lots/streets open at 6:00 AM for 12:00 and 1:00 PM games. Lots will open at 8:00 AM for all other kickoff times.
2. One parking placard allows for one car to gain entry to parking lot/street.
3. Unauthorized golf cart use is prohibited.
4. Parking passes will be marked by attendants upon entry into each parking area. Any person that “passes” their parking placard to another donor on the street will have their parking privileges revoked.
5. Any car that does not have their parking placard displayed in their vehicle will be towed. Vehicles need to park in the lot that corresponds to their placard. Parking attendants and uniformed officers can help direct you to the correct location
6. Tailgating is allowed 5 feet behind each vehicle. Any tailgating activity that limits the ability of the parking attendant to efficiently park all cars will be asked to move.
* Due to safety concerns, the tailgating area of 5 FEET behind each vehicle needs to be followed. Your cooperation will allow Clemson to continue its game-day environment without having to implement restrictive tailgating policies for 2007.
December 14, 2018
December 12, 2018
December 11, 2018