I want to tryout as a walkon. What do I need to do?
1. Fill out our walk-on questionnaire. That will get you into our database and ensure you get rowing/tryout updates over the summer.
2. Check out the walk-on rowing FAQ’s.
3. Print and complete the new athlete medical forms. You’ll bring them to your pre-tryout physical that will be conducted on campus by Clemson Athletics medical staff.
4. Get a sickle cell test. Save results to bring to your physical.
5. Make a copy of your health insurance card(s), front and back, to bring to your physical.
6. Register and begin the clearance process with the NCAA Eligibility Center.
7. Look for rowing coaches at the sponsor fair during orientation. Also be on the lookout for information about boathouse tours during orientation.
Contact us if you have any questions. Novice coach is Mandy Merritt (email@example.com).
June 19, 2019
May 18, 2019
May 17, 2019
May 16, 2019