I want to tryout as a walkon. What do I need to do?
1. Have a physical that clears you for athletic activity within 6 months of the tryout. This physical must be signed off on by a MD or DO.
2. Have proof of or get a sickle cell test. Bring to your tryout.
3. Make a copy of your health insurance card(s) that cover athletically related injuries, front and back, to bring to your physical.
4. Print and complete the new athlete medical forms and compliance forms. You’ll bring them to your first day of tryouts where they will be checked over by Clemson Athletics medical staff and by Clemson Athletics Compliance staff.
5. Register and begin the clearance process with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Note, you do not have to be fully cleared by the start of tryouts.
Contact us if you have any questions. Novice coach is Mandy Merritt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
March 25, 2023
March 24, 2023
March 19, 2023
March 18, 2023