📺 Raycom Sports Network Designations (Clemson at Syracuse)
2018-19 Basketball News
• Clemson looks for its fifth victory over Syracuse in eight tries all time.
• The Tigers will look to snap a two-game skid against the Orange.
Tiger Veterans vs. Syracuse
• Shelton Mitchell –– 5.0 points and 5.5 assists per game in 36.5 minutes per contest.
• Marcquise Reed –– 15.0 points, 4.0 assists and 2.0 steals per contest on 11-for-17 shooting in 51 total minutes (25.5 minutes per contest).
• David Skara –– Played in one game in 2018 and played 11 minutes off the bench with two rebounds.
• Elijah Thomas –– 10.5 points, 4.0 rebounds, 1.5 blocks and 1.5 steals per game in 21.5 minutes per contest.
• Marcquise Reed is top 10 in six different statistical categories in the ACC this season, including fourth in scoring (19.6 points per game).
• He is 10th in field goal percentage, eighth in assists per game, second in free throw percentage, sixth in steals per game and sixth in minutes per contest.
• Reed is just three points shy of passing former teammate Donte Grantham for 33rd on the all-time scoring list in Clemson history (1,098 in Clemson career).
• Elijah Thomas is one of just nine players in Clemson history to amass at least 700 points, 450 rebounds and 125 blocks in a career.
2019 Signing Class
• Brad Brownell announced the signing of three student-athletes for the 2019-20 season: Al-Amir Dawes, Chase Hunter and Alex Hemenway. To view the release in its entirety, click HERE.
2018-19 CLEMSON BASKETBALL MEDIA GUIDE
PREVIOUS GAME RECAP: Clemson 68, No. 1 Duke 87
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST EPISODES
CLICK HERE TO VIEW