2018-19 Basketball News
CLEMSON vs. GEORGIA (CAYMAN ISLANDS CLASSIC)
• Clemson is 25-57 all-time against Georgia.
• The Tigers are 2-4 against the Bulldogs on a neutral floor.
• The Tigers won its last matchup with the Bulldogs on Nov. 11, 2016 with a 74-64 victory. The game served as the season opener and was also the opener of the newly renovated Littlejohn Coliseum.
• Clemson won six in a row against SEC opponents dating back to 2016-17.
• Under head coach Brad Brownell, the Tigers are 11-7 against members of the SEC.
• Since the 2010-11 season, Clemson is 14-10 in regular season tournaments, including the win over Akron on Monday.
• Dating back to last season’s Charleston Classic, the Tigers are 3-1 in regular season tournaments.
• The last time Clemson won a regular season tournament was the 2008 Charleston Classic.
• Clemson moved up three more spots in the AP Poll to No. 16 this week.
• The Tigers have now been ranked for 14-straight weeks – the third longest streak in program history.
• It is also the 9th longest active streak in the country.
• Brad Brownell announced the signing of three student-athletes for the 2019-20 season: Al-Amir Dawes, Chase Hunter and Alex Hemenway. To view the release in its entirety, click HERE.
2018-19 CLEMSON BASKETBALL MEDIA GUIDE
PREVIOUS GAME RECAP: Clemson 72, Akron 69
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST EPISODES
CLICK HERE TO VIEW