• Clemson fell to Boston College, 70-68, on Sunday afternoon inside Littlejohn Coliseum. The Tigers rallied from a 20-point deficit against the Eagles to tie the game in the fourth, before BC took the win on a pair of late-game free throws. Clemson continues its homestand on Thursday, taking on Wake Forest in Littlejohn. Tipoff is set for for 7:00 p.m.
• Thursday night is Clemson’s annual Pink Game and the Tigers are participating in the Kay Yow Cancer Fund Free Throw Challenge in the month of February. Fans can donate here.
• Kendall Spray led the Tigers with 17 points on 7-12 shooting, with a team-high three 3s. Spray turned in a team-high 12 points in the game’s third quarter. Kobi Thornton tallied 10 points on 7-10 shooting against the Eagles, while Amari Robinson and Hannah Hank each finished with double-digit points. Destiny Thomas dished out a team-high eight assists on the day.
• The Tigers are looking to snap a six-game losing streak, with their last win coming at home against Duke on January 19.
• The contest will be shown on ACC Network Extra with Fred Cunningham and Jim Davis on the call, while William Qualkinbush and Sarah-Jo Lawrence will have the action on Clemson Tigers Network.
• Live stats will be provided on ClemsonTigers.com and Twitter updates will be available on Clemson’s official account (@ClemsonWBB).
2019-20 Basketball News