• Clemson fell to Virginia, 70-54, on Thursday evening inside John Paul Jones Arena.. The Tigers return home to open a three-game homestand on Sunday, taking on Boston College in Littlejohn. Tipoff is set for for 12:00 p.m.
• Sunday’s game is Clemson’s National Girls and Women in Sports Day celebration. Fans 6th grade and under can attend a pregame clinic with Clemson’s female varsity sports teams. More info can be found here.
• Sunday is also Alumni Day. Clemson women’s basketball alumni in attendance will be recognized at halftime.
• The Tigers are participating in the Kay Yow Cancer Fund Free Throw Challenge in the month of February. Fans can donate here.
• Amari Robinson led the Tigers with 19 points on 5-9 shooting against Virginia, with a team-high two threes and finishing 7-8 from the free throw line. Robinson also added a team-high eight rebounds and five steals. Kobi Thornton was the only other Tiger in double figures, finishing with 15 points and six rebounds.
• The Tigers are looking to snap a five-game losing streak, with their last win coming at home against Duke on January 19.
• The contest will be shown on Fox Sports Carolinas (RSN) with Pete Yanity and Debbie Antonelli on the call, while William Qualkinbush and Sarah-Jo Lawrence will have the action on Clemson Tigers Network.
• Live stats will be provided on ClemsonTigers.com and Twitter updates will be available on Clemson’s official account (@ClemsonWBB).
2019-20 Basketball News