CLEMSON (13-7, 6-2 ACC) vs. FLORIDA STATE (13-7, 3-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, January 30
Tipoff: 12 p.m. ET
Arena: Donald L. Tucker Center (11,500)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Dan Bonner-color)
• Clemson is coming off its sixth ACC win in a seven-game stretch, the first time that has been achieved by a Tiger team since 1989-90.
• The Tigers defeated four ranked teams in the month, most in one month in program history.
• Clemson is in search of a third straight win in Tallahassee; something that has never been achieved in Tiger basketball history. The Tigers won the first meeting this season on January 2 in Greenville, 84-75.
CU Series W-L record: Florida State leads 37-31
Streak: Clemson won the most recent meeting
• Clemson is in search of its seventh January win, which would be most since the 1989-90 team won eight on its way to the ACC regular season title.
• The Tigers have six wins over teams currently in the top 50 of the latest RPI. Iowa, Oregon and Virginia are the national leaders with seven top-50 RPI wins.
• The Tigers saw their school-record streak of 36 straight free throws end in the second half against Pittsburgh.
• Jaron Blossomgame has scored 20 or more in three straight games; he is the first Tiger since Edward Scott in 2002-03 to post at least 20 in three consecutive ACC games.
• Jordan Roper is the 10th player in Clemson history with at least 800 points, 125 three-pointers, 200 assists and 100 steals in a career.
• Roper leads all ACC players in steals per game and assist-turnover ratio in conference games, and is second in assists per game.
• Landry Nnoko has averaged 11 points per game over the last six contests, and reached double figures in the scoring column in four of the six.
January 15, 2019
January 12, 2019
January 11, 2019
January 10, 2019