Clemson (13-8, 5-4 ACC) vs. Florida State (12-10, 4-5 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 4
Tipoff: 9 p.m. ET
Arena: Tucker Center (12,100)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Philip Sikes-color)
TV: RSN (Tim Brando-pbp; Dave Odom-color)
• Two of the ACC’s hottest teams compete Wednesday. Clemson has won four of its last five games, while Florida State has won three of its last four.
• FSU won the game in Clemson on Jan. 19, so the Tigers need to duplicate last year’s road win in Tallahassee to earn a repeat of the season series from 2013-14.
• Clemson shot just 34 percent against FSU in the first meeting.
CU Series W-L record:Florida State leads 36-29
Streak: Florida State won the last meeting
• Clemson has won three straight since its Jan. 19 loss to Florida State, the past two by double-digit margins (at NC State, Boston College).
• The Tigers out-rebounded Boston College by 10, and are 3-0 against ACC foes when holding a +10 rebound margin or greater on the glass.
• Clemson won the turnover battle in its most recent game and is now 6-1 on the season when winning the ever-important statistic.
• Jordan Roper led the Tigers in scoring in both wins last week, and as a result was named ACC Co-Player of the Week along with Louisville’s Terry Rozier.
• Roper poured in a career-high 24 points against the Eagles, which included a career-best 6-for-8 clip from three-point distance.
• Rod Hall needs just one assist to gain sole possession of ninth in the Tiger record books for career assists. He and Marc Campbell both have 364.
• In the win at Florida State last season, Jaron Blossomgame nailed a pair of three-pointers in Clemson’s second-half rally. Blossomgame leads the Tigers in scoring this season, and posted 16 second-half points vs. Boston College.
August 18, 2020
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 16, 2020