CLEMSON (7-4) vs. Georgia (5-3)
Date: Tuesday, December 22
Tipoff: 6 p.m. ET
Arena: Stegeman Coliseum (10,523)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: SEC Network (Matt Stewart-pbp; John Pelphrey-color)
• Clemson takes on Georgia for the first time since the 2006-07 season, when the Tigers beat the Bulldogs 75-60 in Littlejohn Coliseum.
• The Tigers look to rebound from a loss last time out to No. 25 South Carolina, 65-59. Clemson is 3-0 in games following losses this season.
• Tuesday’s game is the first in a home-and-home series with Georgia. The Tigers are slated to open the renovated Littlejohn in 2016-17 with a matchup against the Bulldogs.
CU Series W-L record: Georgia leads 56-24
Streak: Clemson won the most recent meeting
• Clemson forward Jaron Blossomgame and Georgia guard Kenny Gaines were teammates together for the Georgia Stars on the AAU circuit.
• Blossomgame posted his second double-double of the season against South Carolina with 17 points and 11 rebounds. He now needs just five rebounds to reach 500 for his career.
• Donte Grantham posted 16 points last time out, his high point total since a 22-point outing against Rutgers on November 25. Grantham hit four three-pointers. It was the first time he made three or more in a game the Tigers lost.
• Landry Nnoko blocked five shots against South Carolina, the third time this season he has had at least five in a game. Nnoko needs eight to pass Sharrod Ford and tie former teammate K.J. McDaniels for seventh place in Clemson history (178) for career blocks.
• The Tigers lead the ACC and are 18th among 351 NCAA Division I teams with 6.1 blocks per game. Blossomgame has 19 on the season to rank among the ACC’s leaders as well.
March 19, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 17, 2019
March 16, 2019