CLEMSON (16-12, 9-7 ACC) vs. VIRGINIA (22-6, 11-5 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, March 1
Tipoff: 7 p.m. ET
Arena: Bon Secours Wellness Arena (14,987)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPNU (Mike Couzens-pbp; Len Elmore-color)
• Clemson celebrates Senior Day on Tuesday, where three players (Landry Nnoko, Jordan Roper and Josh Smith) will be honored during pregame and postgame festivities.
• The Tigers have won on Senior Day in nine of their past 10 attempts, excluding 2013-14 when Clemson did not have one on its roster.
• Clemson’s team would set a school record for home ACC wins in a single season (8) with a victory Tuesday.
CU Series W-L record: Virginia leads 71-53
Streak: Virginia has won the last four meetings
• A win Tuesday would be the Tigers’ fifth over a ranked ACC team this season, which would be the most since the 1979-80 team also defeated five top-25 teams.
• Clemson is in search of its first top-five win since 2008-09 vs. Duke.
• The Tigers need just five three-point goals to post their highest season total since the 2008-09 season. Clemson has 213 makes and is third in the ACC in three-point goals per game.
• Clemson’s 1.33 assist-turnover ratio is the best mark by any Tiger team since the 1983-84 squad posted a 1.34 ratio.
• Jaron Blossomgame has scored 326 points in ACC play, fifth-most in Clemson history. His average of 20.4 per game is seventh-best over a season.
• Donte Grantham produced 16 points in his last outing, all in the second half against Georgia Tech. He leads the Tigers with 52 three-pointers, most by a Clemson player since the 2011-12 season.
• Ty Hudson sparked Clemson in its most recent game at Georgia Tech, scoring an ACC-high eight points in a five-minute stretch during the first half.
May 28, 2021
May 26, 2021
May 25, 2021
May 20, 2021