Clemson (14-9, 6-5 ACC) vs. Notre Dame (21-4, 9-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 10
Tipoff: 7:01 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPN2 (Tom Hart-pbp; Sean Farnham-color)
Rankings (AP/USA): Clemson (NR/NR) / Notre Dame (10/11)
• Clemson returns home after a two-day turnaround following Sunday’s game at Miami to face a No. 10 Notre Dame team.
• Tuesday’s game is the first time Clemson has hosted the Fighting Irish in Littlejohn Coliseum. Notre Dame won the first ever meeting between the two in South Bend last season.
• Tuesday’s game features the ACC’s second-best scoring offense (UND) against the second-best scoring defense (Clemson).
CU Series W-L record:Notre Dame leads 1-0
Streak: Notre Dame won the only meeting
• This is the second straight season Clemson has just one day to prepare for Notre Dame. Last year, the Tigers lost in double overtime in South Bend two days after playing on the road at Syracuse.
• Clemson is in search of its first win at home over a top-10 ranked team since Feb. 4, 2009, when the Tigers beat Duke by a 74-47 score.
• The Tiger program owns 23 wins all-time over top-10 teams at home.
• Clemson has held its last five ACC opponents under 40 percent shooting, the first time that has been achieved by the Tigers in 62 seasons in the conference.
• Jordan Roper is riding a five-game double-figure scoring streak, the longest of his 88-game career.
• Notre Dame senior Jerian Grant is the son of former Clemson letterman Harvey Grant, nephew of former Tiger great Horace Grant, and brother of 2011 senior Jerai Grant.
• Clemson radio analyst Tim Bourret will broadcast his 1,000th game Tuesday.
February 20, 2019
February 18, 2019
February 16, 2019
February 15, 2019