Clemson (3-2) vs. High Point (4-1)
Date: Friday, Nov. 28
Tipoff: 7 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
Web: ESPN3 (Don Munson-pbp; Bob Mihalic-color)
• Clemson returns to Tigertown for a four-game home stand, starting with a Friday night matchup with High Point — the first meeting between the two schools since the 2003-04 season.
• The Tigers are coming off a 2-1 record in the Paradise Jam, with wins over Nevada and LSU in the final two rounds.
• Clemson has five players averaging double figures, led by Landry Nnoko’s 12.6 points per game.
• All fans who purchased a ticket to the South Carolina football game on Nov. 29 receive an email with a special “Black Friday” ticket offer of only $5.
CU Series W-L record:Clemson leads 2-0
Streak: Clemson has won both previous meetings
• In its most recent win over LSU, Clemson overcame a halftime deficit, its first of the season. The Tigers trailed by four with less than four minutes left in the game before rallying for victory. Clemson overcame six halftime deficits to win last season.
• As a team, Clemson has held four of its five opponents to less than 40 percent on its field goal attempts. The Tigers are currently sixth among ACC teams in field goal percentage defense.
• Damarcus Harrison was named to the Paradise Jam All-Tournament Team after averaging a team-best 14.3 points per game in the event.
• Rod Hall averaged 13.0 points per game and committed only four turnovers in 109 minutes at the Paradise Jam.
• Landry Nnoko is tied with Akin Akingbala for 14th in Clemson’s record books with 92 career blocks, and needs three to move past James Mays for 13th.
• Donte Grantham set season highs vs. LSU for three-pointers (3) and assists (3), while matching his high point total with 13.
January 18, 2022
January 17, 2022
January 15, 2022
January 14, 2022