Clemson (10-7, 2-3 ACC) vs. Florida State (9-9, 1-4 ACC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 19
Tipoff: 9:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPNU (Max Bretos-pbp; Tim Welsh-color)
• Just over 48 hours later, both Clemson and Florida State return to the court after Saturday games. The Tigers knocked off Syracuse at home, 66-53, while the Seminoles fell at home to NC State, 72-63.
• The win over the Orange was Clemson’s second in as many chances in Littlejohn Coliseum. The 2007 Tigers previously won in the NIT quarterfinals, 74-70.
• The first 1,000 students through the doors receive a free Coca-Cola product and hot dog.
• Admission is free for all Clemson University faculty and staff with a valid ID.
CU Series W-L record: Florida State leads 35-29
Streak: Clemson won the last meeting
• Clemson broke Florida State’s five-game winning streak in the series last season in Tallahassee, a 53-49 victory in which the Tigers overcame a three-point deficit at halftime.
• The Tigers have dropped two straight at home in the series with the Seminoles, 71-66 in 2012-13 and 56-41 last season. Clemson still has a healthy lead in the series in Littlejohn Coliseum overall, 16-9.
• Clemson has won the rebounding margin in four straight ACC games, including double digit figures in wins over Pitt (+17) and Syracuse (+10).
• The win over Syracuse was Clemson’s second in just over a calendar year over the NCAA’s two winningest all-time coaches in Division I, Mike Krzyzewski and Jim Boeheim. The Tigers beat Krzyzewski’s No. 13 Duke team on Jan. 11, 2014.
• Donte Grantham is coming off a career-high 16 points in the game against the Orange, including 4-of-8 three-point goals.
• Rod Hall is 11th on Clemson’s all-time assists list and needs three to become the ninth player in school history with at least 800 points and 350 assists.
January 19, 2021
January 16, 2021
January 15, 2021
January 8, 2021