Clemson (16-12, 8-8 ACC) vs. NC State (17-12, 8-8 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, March 3
Tipoff: 9:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Dan Bonner-color)
• The Tigers and Wolfpack enter Tuesday’s game with the same conference record; Clemson won the first matchup between the two in Raleigh, 68-57. The Tigers have not swept the regular season series since 2007-08.
• Clemson won on Senior Day this past Saturday, 70-63 in overtime against Georgia Tech. Senior guards Rod Hall and Damarcus Harrison both posted 15 points.
• The first 5,000 fans through the gates receive a commemorative Littlejohn Coliseum coin.
• A Littlejohn tribute video will be shown after the game, followed by a brief fireworks display.
CU Series W-L record:NC State leads 99-60
Streak: Clemson has won the last two meetings
• Tuesday’s game is the final scheduled game in Littlejohn Coliseum. The arena is set to undergo a major rebuild this offseason, with the new facility opening in November 2016.
• Clemson is in search of its ninth ACC win Tuesday; it would give the program only its 10th season in school history with at least nine league wins.
• The Tigers finished 6-0 against the ACC at home on Saturday afternoons this season. Clemson beat Syracuse, Wake Forest, Boston College, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech in Littlejohn.
• Clemson celebrated Senior Day a game early, and came away with a 70-63 overtime win over Georgia Tech. Senior guards Rod Hall and Damarcus Harrison were honored before the game, and both contributed 15 points apiece.
• Hall needs 14 assists to pass Vernon Hamilton (399) for eighth place in the Clemson record books.
• Jaron Blossomgame led the Tigers with 19 points in the win over Tech; it was his highest scoring output against an ACC team in two seasons.
August 18, 2020
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 16, 2020