CLEMSON (16-13, 9-8 ACC) vs. BOSTON COLLEGE (7-23, 0-17 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 5
Tipoff: 12 p.m. ET
Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum (8,606)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Brian Oliver-color)
• Clemson concludes the regular season with a game at Boston College, where the Tigers won in their most recent trip in 2013-14.
• The Tigers look to close out the campaign with the fifth 10-win ACC regular season in program history. The only teams to win 10 ACC games in Clemson history were in 1986-87, 1989-90, 2007-08 and 2013-14.
• Clemson’s ACC Tournament seeding has yet to be determined, but the Tigers will begin play on Wednesday, March 9.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 13-7
Streak: Clemson has won the last three meetings
• Clemson enters Saturday’s tilt on a three-game skid, with all three games decided by seven points or less. The Tigers fell 64-57 against No. 4 Virginia last time out.
• A win Saturday would be the Tigers’ third in an ACC road game this season, which would be a third straight season with three or more. That has not happened since 2006-07 through 2008-09.
• As a team, the Tigers have 219 three-point goals this season, most since the 2008-09 season and eighth-most in Clemson history.
• Jaron Blossomgame is coming off his third 30-point game of the season, most by a Tiger since Will Solomon in 2000-01.
• Blossomgame’s 31 points against Virginia were the most by any player against the Cavaliers all season.
• Landry Nnoko needs one blocked shot to pass Dale Davis for fifth in Clemson’s career record book. The two are tied with 210 apiece.
• Gabe DeVoe is coming off a career-high six assists against Virginia.
February 15, 2019
February 14, 2019
February 13, 2019