Clemson (10-8, 2-4 ACC) vs. Wake Forest (9-10, 1-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 24
Tipoff: 12 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACC Network (Bob Rathbun-pbp; Dan Bonner-color)
• Clemson is in search of its third ACC win of the season; both of the Tigers’ previous wins came on Saturday afternoon games.
• Brad Brownell is 5-1 as Clemson’s head coach against Wake Forest, including 4-0 at home.
• The Tigers split their most recent two games; Clemson beat Syracuse at home 66-53 on Jan. 17, but fell two days later by a score of 59-55 to visiting Florida State.
• Saturday is Military Appreciation Day in Littlejohn Coliseum. All current and former members of the military can purchase tickets at the discounted rate of $10 apiece.
CU Series W-L record: Wake Forest leads 99-57
Streak: Wake Forest won the last meeting
• Clemson ranks in the top 100 of several NCAA statistical categories, including fewest fouls per game (27th), three-point percentage defense (54th), blocks per game (69th), scoring defense (69th), field goal percentage defense (77th) and rebound margin (92nd).
• Three-point shooting has been the biggest difference in ACC play. In two wins, the Tigers have made 16-of-38 for a .421 clip. In four losses, Clemson is 21-for-81, a .259 figure.
• Rod Hall is the eighth player in school history to post at least 800 points and 350 assists in a career. Hall needs five assists to move into Clemson’s top 10.
• Hall has logged 3,236 minutes in his career, 15th-most in school history.
• Jaron Blossomgame has reached double figures in 14 of Clemson’s last 15 games, and is the Tigers’ top scorer and rebounder in ACC play and overall.
• Sidy Djitte matched a career-high in the Florida State game on Monday with eight points; he scored eight consecutive late in the first half which included a career-high four made free throws.
January 24, 2022
January 22, 2022
January 21, 2022