• Clemson finished non-conference play with an 8-4 record after Tuesday’s 64-57 win over Robert Morris.
• The Tigers matched their season-best scoring run with a 16-0 spurt bordering both halves. Clemson scored the final five of the opening 20 minutes and the first 11 in the final half.
• Clemson’s bench accounted for 18 points, its highest total since the High Point game on Nov. 28.
• The Tigers had a season-high nine blocks against Robert Morris.
• Jaron Blossomgame notched his fifth double-double of the season to tie for the ACC lead in the category. He posted 16 points and 12 rebounds, both team highs.
• With his first assist, Rod Hall became the 12th player in Clemson history to produce at least 750 points and 325 assists in a career. He is the first Tiger to do it since Andre Young in 2011-12.
• Hall had five assists Tuesday and passed Chris Dodds for 15th on Clemson’s all-time list.
• Hall played 38 minutes and became the 19th player in school history to surpass 3,000 career minutes.
• Hall took two charges Tuesday, double what he had entering the game.
• Hall had three blocks in the game, a career high.
• Landry Nnoko blocked four shots Tuesday and moved past Raymond Sykes for 12th place in Clemson’s record book. He needs four to pass Larry Nance for 11th.
• Damarcus Harrison has made at least one three-point goal in eight consecutive games, matching his personal best from 2013-14. He was 3-for-4 from long distance.
• Harrison scored double figures for the seventh time this season.
• Donte Grantham scored double figures for the eighth time this season and added a season-high four assists.
October 21, 2021
October 11, 2021
October 7, 2021
October 1, 2021