• Clemson won for only the 18th time in the North Carolina Triangle (Duke, North Carolina NC State). It was the fifth time the Tigers won by a double-digit margin.
• The Tiger program has now won five of 11 games in PNC Arena. Clemson previously won in 2000, 2007, 2009 and 2010.
• For the second time in the last four games, Clemson held a 20+ point margin at the half over an ACC opponent. The Tigers led 36-16 on Wednesday and led Syracuse by a 21-point cushion on Jan. 17.
• Clemson shot 50 percent from three-point range Wednesday, 6-of-12. It was Clemson’s best percentage in a game this season, given a minimum of 10 attempts.
• The Tigers blocked nine shots, tying their season-high (Robert Morris on Dec. 30).
• Clemson held NC State to 29 percent shooting, by far its lowest field goal percentage of the season. Its previous low was 37.3 percent on two occasions.
• Clemson has held its last two opponents to just two field goals inside the final five minutes (Wake Forest, NC State).
• Jordan Roper scored double figures a second straight game, a first this season. Roper poured in a season-high 18 points.
• Roper made multiple three-point goals for the first time since the Pittsburgh game on Jan. 10. He finished with three, a season high.
• Rod Hall scored double figures with 11 points, all in the first half. He also had only one turnover in 38 minutes.
• Jaron Blossomgame pulled down 12 rebounds, the ninth time this season the sophomore has posted double figures on the glass.
• Landry Nnoko scored double figures Wednesday, the first time he has done so against an ACC team this season.
• Josh Smith blocked two shots, tying a career high.
March 15, 2023
March 14, 2023