• Rod Hall scored a career-high 25 points Wednesday in his 129th game in a Clemson uniform. It was his final ACC Tournament game.
• Hall has played 3,697 minutes over his career, ninth-most in school history.
• Hall had three assists Wednesday to give him 393 for his career, also ninth in the Tiger record books.
• Hall matched a career high with eight field goals Wednesday. He also was perfect at the free throw line, 8-for-8.
• Jaron Blossomgame scored 14 points and reached double figures for the 25th time this season.
• Blossomgame had the highest perfect free throw shooting game of his career (6-for-6).
• Landry Nnoko blocked three shots Wednesday, giving him 63 for the season. He has had at least three blocks in five of Clemson’s last seven games.
• Gabe DeVoe reached double figures for the second time this season — all in Clemson’s last three games.
• DeVoe finished Wednesday’s game with 10 points in 25 minutes, a season-high in terms of minutes played.
• Donte Grantham posted seven assists against FSU, his season high. It gave him 50 for his freshman season.
• Grantham made two three-pointers and became the first Tiger freshman in school history with at least 40 threes, 40 assists, 20 blocks and 20 steals in a season.
February 16, 2019
February 15, 2019
February 14, 2019
February 13, 2019