Clemson vs. Boston College Postgame NotesLittlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SCJanuary 13, 2013
* Natiece Ford took a charge early in the first half, her ninth of the season and her sixth in ACC play. She now has taken 16 charges, the most of any active Clemson player.
* Nikki Dixon had two first-half blocks to give her ten on the season, and at least one in five straight games. Dixon entered the game averaging 1.8 blocks per game in ACC play, fourth-best in the league. She finished with four, setting a new career-high. She’s now averaging 2.2 blocks per game.
* Charmaine Tay had two blocks in the first half, matching a career-high. They were her first two blocks of the season.
* Tay played 39 minutes, and did not come out at all in the second half. It was the most minutes she has played in 36 career games.
* Chancie Dunn scored 11 points in the ball game, the third time in her career that she finished with double-figures.
*Quinyotta Pettaway had 10 points and 11 rebounds. It was the sixth time she’s rebounded in double-figures this season, and 12th time in her career. She entered the game averaging 9.4 rebounds per game, and 12.8 in ACC play. It was her fifth double-double this season as well, and the ninth of her career.
May 1, 2021
April 30, 2021