MATCH INFORMATIONWho: Clemson Tigers (7-5, 2-3 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (7-7, 0-5 ACC)When: Thursday, Mar. 29 at 5 p.m.Where: Anderson, S.C. (AU Tennis Complex)Follow: @ClemsonMTennis on Twitter and Instagram
– Clemson dropped a 4-2 decision to the 2017 NCAA National Champions Virginia on Sunday, March 25 at the AU Tennis Complex.
– Clemson has won the doubles point in eight of it’s 12 matches on the season. The Tigers have a 5-3 record in those eight matches.
– Alex Favrot is ranked 47th according to the ITA singles rankings. He has defeated three ranked opponetns, No. 12 Guy Iradukunda of Florida State, No. 39 Carlos Divar of Georgia Tech and No. 95 David Volfson of Cornell.
– The duo of Favrot and Simon Baudry are ranked 22nd in the country according to the ITA doubles ranking that were released on March 27, 2018. The two are 6-3 in dual matches at No. 1, defeating the 14th ranked team of Jose Gracia and Lucas Poullain 7-5 Mar. 2.
– Baudry is 15-6 overall and is 8-4 from the top two positions in singles.
– Sam Edwards and Yizhou Liu have teamed up to form the Tigers’ No. 2 doubles team, and the two improved to 7-3 in dual matches this season, including a big win over Florida State’s 35th ranked team of Aziz Dougaz and Guy Iradukunda on Mar. 2.
ITA RANKINGSSINGLESAlex Favrot (Clemson) – 47th
DOUBLESAlex Favrot and Simon Baudry (Clemson) – 22nd
Live Stats: https://clemsontigers.com/fls/28500/tennisstats/xlive.htm
June 27, 2019
June 21, 2019
June 7, 2019
June 5, 2019