Clemson (12-8, 4-4 ACC) vs. Boston College (9-10, 1-6 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 31
Tipoff: 12 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV:RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Mike Gminski-color)
• Clemson meets Boston College for the 19th time in the series, with the Tigers holding an 11-7 edge overall.
• The Tigers are coming off their second ACC road win of the season, 68-57 at NC State.
• This weekend serves as the program’s alumni reunion, where the 1979-80 Elite Eight (35 years) and 1989-90 ACC championship (25 years) teams will be honored.
• Faculty and staff receive free admission to Saturday’s game and can purchase additional tickets for only $10, redeemable at the Littlejohn box office.
• The first 500 Clemson students through the doors receive a free hot chocolate.
• Saturday is also IPTAY Day, and Clemson’s longtime fundraising arm will be celebrated.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 11-7
Streak: Clemson won the most recent meeting
• Nearly 100 former players, coaches and managers are expected for alumni reunion weekend, including four of the program’s seven first-round NBA Draft selections — Elden Campbell, Dale Davis, Larry Nance and Sharone Wright.
• In the win at NC State, the Tigers led by 20 points at halftime and won on Tobacco Road by double digits for just the fifth time in 180 games.
• The Tiger bench outscored the Wolfpack 14-12, and Clemson is now 7-1 on the season when its bench outscores the opponent’s.
• Clemson’s last two opponents — Wake Forest and NC State — have shot season-low field goal percentages against the Tiger defense.
• Jordan Roper led the Tigers in scoring at NC State, a first this season for the Tiger junior. He produced 18 points, his high total against a league opponent since also scoring 18 in the ACC Tournament against Florida State in 2013.
• Landry Nnoko reached double figues in the scoring column at NC State, his first since a Dec. 22 game against Oakland.
May 25, 2023
May 9, 2023
May 2, 2023
April 13, 2023