Sept. 26, 2009
Recap | Final Stats | Quotes | Photo Gallery 1 | Photo Gallery 2 | Photo Gallery 3
* Kyle Parker in the second period. He joins former Heisman trophy winner Reggie Bush of Southern California in this category.
* Spiller now has 2623 rushing, 1067 yards receiving, 541 in punt returns and 1534 receiving.
* Spiller became Clemson’s career leader in reception yards by a running back today. With his 1067 career receiving yards he now has 10 more than Travis Zachery, who had the previous record with 1057 between 1998-2001.
* With 33 seconds left in the first half, CJ Spiller ran for a one yard touchdown, it was his and Clemson’s first rushing touchdown of the 2009 season.
* C.J. Spiller now has 204 points off of 34 touchdowns in his career to become the 10th player in Clemson history to do so, the third non-kicker.
* Spiller had 227 all-purpose running yards, his third straight 200-yard all-purpose game. He is the first player in Clemson history with three consecutive games of at least 200 all-purpose yards
* Spiller will need just 64 all-purpose yards next week at Maryland to become the ACC’s career leader in that category. He has 5765 yards for his career.
* Spiller had a career high 26 rushing attempts today and career high 31 touches.
* Today was Spiller’s ninth career 100-yard rushing game, but his first since the 2007 season when he had 17-106 against Maryland
* This was the third consecutive home game that it has rained during the game. This is the first time in the 67-year history of Death Valley that it has rained during three consecutive games.
* Dabo Swinney has lost five games in his 11-game coaching career and four of the five losses have been by five points or less.
May 17, 2019
May 9, 2019
May 8, 2019
May 3, 2019