• Clemson moved to 7-4 on the season with Monday’s win over Oakland; the Tigers are now 3-1 this season following losses.
• The Tigers made eight three-point field goals, tying a season high.
• Clemson won the turnover margin Monday and is 4-0 this season under that scenario.
• Clemson posted 15 assists against Oakland, a season high.
• The Tiger defense tallied nine steals for a second straight game to tie a season high.
• The Tiger defense held Oakland to 26 points in the first half, the Grizzlies’ second-lowest total in any half this season.
• Clemson held Oakland to 60 points Monday, the Grizzlies’ lowest total of the season.
• Jaron Blossomgame scored a career-high 26 points Monday, 19 of which came in the opening half.
• Blossomgame posted career highs for field goals (8).
• Landry Nnoko scored 17, his highest total since posting 19 in the second game of the season. The 17 points were his second-highest total in 77 career games.
• Nnoko made seven field goals Monday, a career high.
• Nnoko blocked two shots, giving the Tiger junior at least one in 19 of his last 20 games.
• With his first block, Nnoko became the 13th player in school history to reach the century mark.
• Sidy Djitte had three steals Monday. It was the second straight game he set a career high for steals.
• Rod Hall posted six assists with zero turnovers Monday in 36 minutes.
October 26, 2020
August 18, 2020
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020