• Clemson improved to 3-0 on the season vs. teams from the SEC with Sunday’s 72-61 win over Auburn.
• The Tigers last defeated three SEC teams in the same season in 2007-08 (Alabama, Mississippi State, South Carolina).
• Clemson blocked seven shots in the first half Sunday, one off its season high.
• The Tigers made a season-high 26 free throws Sunday and shot 80 percent (20-25) in the second half.
• Clemson won despite a season-high 17 turnovers. The Tigers committed just three in the second half of play.
• Clemson took two charges in Sunday’s game after entering with just three taken all season.
• Rod Hall was in double figures for the sixth time this season and finished with a career-high tying 20 points.
• Hall established a career high with eight field goals Sunday.
• Damarcus Harrison scored 19 points to match his season high, shooting 5-for-8 from the floor and 7-of-8 at the charity stripe. His seven free throws set a career high.
• Donte Grantham blocked four shots Sunday, a career high for the freshman. His previous high was two on multiple occasions.
• Grantham also collected a season-high four steals, one game after Hall set the season mark with four against Arkansas.
• Jaron Blossomgame produced his fourth double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
• He now ranks second among ACC players with five double-figure rebound games.
• Blossomgame made a career-high eight free throws Sunday.
• Josh Smith scored six points to match his season high.
• Landry Nnoko extended his streak to 18 games with at least one blocked shot; he finished with two despite fouling out in only 16 minutes.
August 18, 2020
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 16, 2020