Clemson University, working with law enforcement officials, will implement a Clear Bag Policy for all events inside the newly renovated Littlejohn Coliseum. While we encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but outlined below is what will be permissible to carry into the coliseum should a bag be necessary:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official Clemson Tigers logo clear plastic tote bags are available at local retail stores), or
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the coliseum.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
• Patrons will still be able to carry other items into the coliseum such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones, but carrying cases will NOT be allowed.
• Working media will continue to be able to bring in items needed to perform their job duties, however they will be subject to screening and bag inspections in the same manner as past seasons.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: artificial noisemakers, backpacks, non-clear bags or purses, banners/flags/flag poles, coolers, outside food or beverage, or weapons of any kind.
June 21, 2019
June 13, 2019