Clemson University, working with law enforcement officials, has implemented a Clear Bag Policy at basketball games within Littlejohn Coliseum. This policy has been in effect since 2016. While we encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, outlined below is what is permissible to carry into the coliseum should a bag be necessary:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official Clemson Tigers logo clear plastic tote bags are available at local retail stores), or
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the coliseum.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
• Patrons will still be able to carry other items into the coliseum such as cameras and smart phones, but their carrying cases will NOT be allowed.
• Working media will enter the coliseum through the loading dock, and bags will be subject to inspection similar to the process for home Clemson football games.
September 19, 2021
September 18, 2021