Is there a home baseball game you will not be able to attend during the 2020 season? Do you have a friend, family member or co-worker who is also a Tiger? Transfer your tickets to them and help keep Doug Kingsmore Stadium solid orange. The process is quick and easy, and we have outlined the steps for you below.
TICKET TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
• Click HERE.
• The login page presents you with three options for logging in:
1) If you have previously used your IPTAY number and created a password to log in to your account online, enter your information and log in to your account.
2) If you have not previously used the online system, use Option 2 to link your account using your IPTAY number and your online PIN. Your PIN can be retrieved from the Clemson athletic ticket office by calling 1-800-CLEMSON.
3) Once you have logged into your account, you will see your account information under “My Account.” If it does not take you directly to this page, click “Mange My Account” in the top right of the screen.
4) Under “My Tickets,” click the “Transfer” link to bring up a list of all the home games on your account that are eligible for a ticket transfer*. Click the “Check Mark Box” next to each game for which you would like to transfer your seats then click “Next.”
5) Check the seats you wish to transfer, and fill out the information for the person who is to receive your ticket transfer, then click the “Submit” button.
6) A summary page of your ticket transfer request will appear. Confirm the ticket transfer information and click “Yes” if the information is correct.
7) A confirmation page will appear showing the details of the ticket transfer. You will receive a confirmation email that the ticket transfer process has been initiated.
* – transfers are only available for season ticket holders. If tickets have been listed on the Clemson Ticket Marketplace, they will not show as available for transfer.
• To accept a ticket transfer:
1) Click on the link in the email that you received to accept the ticket transfer. The link will pull up a page where you must enter required information in order to accept the ticket transfer.
2) Once you have accepted the ticket transfer, you will be prompted to select either the print-at-home delivery method for printing your tickets or the mobile delivery option.
Note: You must log into or create an account with the email address that the tickets are being being transferred to.
• To decline a ticket transfer:
1) By not clicking the accept link in the email you received, the ticket transfer will time out after a period of 48 hours. No further action is required.
• To cancel a ticket transfer:
1) Navigate to your account and click the “View/Cancel Pending Ticket Transfers” to pull up a list of pending ticket transfers and click the transfer you wish to cancel. Review the information and click the “Cancel” button to cancel the transfer. An email will be sent to the recipient of the transfer to let them know that the transfer process has been canceled.
Note: Once a ticket has been transferred, the original tickets are no longer valid and will not be allowed entry into the stadium.