Visit GetACCN.com to see if your provider will carry the ACCN.
These companies are NOT scheduled to carry ACCN. Contact them
The ACCN will be available at the following providers at launch:
ACCN Announces Live Lineup
1. When will the ACC Network launch?The Network will launch August 22, 2019.
2. What will the Network be called?The Network will be called “ACCN.” The formal name is “ACC Network.” ACC Network Extra (ACCNE) is the Network’s digital platform available on the ESPN App.
3. How is this different than other conference or single-school networks?This collaboration between the ACC and ESPN will bring together unparalleled content from one of the most competitive conferences in the country with the highest quality, most innovative production partner in the sports industry.
4. Will ACCN look similar to ESPN channels?ACCN will have the highest production quality consistent with the standard set by ESPN.
5. Where will ACCN be located?The production home will be in Bristol, Conn., which will provide for efficient use of ESPN’s existing production facilities there and it will have support from all of ESPN’s resources around the country. ACCN’s business teams will be anchored in Charlotte.
6. Why is Bristol ACCN’s home especially since there are no ACC teams in Connecticut?ESPN already has a state-of-the-art facility in Bristol that, coupled with the individual school studios, can deliver the highest quality content from across the conference.
7. Will each campus (or the ACC office) have upgraded television facilities?Each campus has created or upgraded dedicated production facilities for ACCN content.
8. How many people will work for the ACCN?We anticipate more than 100 full-time staff for ACCN across ESPN.
9. Will ACCN be 24 hours a day, seven days a week?ACCN will have 24/7 programming; it’s a dedicated linear and digital platform for all things ACC.
10. What kind of shows will I see on the ACCN?ACCN will offer live ACC sports and related studio programming 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Approximately 450 live televised events, including 40 regular-season football games, 150 men’s and women’s basketball games, and 200 other regular-season competitions and tournament games from across the conference’s 27 sponsored sports will be televised annually, plus a complement of news and information shows and original programming. Together, ACCN’s TV and digital platforms, ACCNE, will feature more than 1,300 ACC events in its first year.
11. How will ACCN enhance the ACC fan experience?ACCN will bring football, basketball and all ACC sponsored sports to ACC fans. It will provide more in-depth national coverage of all sports that are important to ACC fans, as well as more original content than ever before. Fans will be able to access content on a range of devices. Also, there will be programming dedicated to news and analysis surrounding the events.
12. How many football games will be aired on ACCN?ACCN will televise approximately 40 football games per season and multiple spring games.
13. How many basketball games? Baseball? Women’s sports?At least 450 events will be televised on ACCN each year. Of the 450 events, there will be more than 150 men’s and women’s basketball games and 200 other regular-season competitions and tournament games from across the conference’s 27 sponsored sports. ACCNE will include hundreds of live events and will be available to ACCN subscribers across a range of devices. ACCN will also be available via the ESPN App.
14. Will each school have a block of time to program as they see fit?This is a conference-wide network. The goal is to provide exposure for each of the ACC member institutions. ACCN will achieve this goal without each school having its own block of time to program.
15. Will there be academic programming?We will aim to tell stories of the whole student-athlete, both on and off the field of play.
16. Will ACCN air high school football games?No.
17. Will ACCN be able to re-air games that were shown on other ESPN networks or Raycom?Yes.
18. Will ACC conference staff be on air or have any regular shows?No.
19. Will ACCN air bowl games? ACC Championships?There are no current plans to air bowl games on the ACCN. ACCN will provide coverage of the ACC Championships for all sports.
20. Will ACCN include new personalities or use existing ESPN personalities for the games and studio shows?A mix of both existing ESPN personnel and new on-air staff will be present on ACCN. Announcers will be authentic and familiar to ACC fans.
21. How can I get ACCN in time for the August 2019 launch?ESPN is working hard to ensure that ACCN will be broadly available via video providers across the country. Carriage agreements are already in place with the following video providers: DIRECTV, Google Fiber, Hulu Live TV, Layer3 TV, Optimum, PlayStation Vue, Suddenlink, Verizon Fios, as well as, members of the NRTC and Vivicast Media and more. For the latest updates and list, please visit GetACCN.com. You can also contact your pay TV provider and request that they carry ACCN as part of its channel lineup.
22. How do I get the digital part of the Network?Once ACCN launches in August 2019, provided you are a customer who receives ACCN from your pay TV provider, you will have access to ACCNE via the ESPN App.
23. What is the best way for fans and alumni who want to make sure their cable company carries ACCN?Please visit www.GetACCN.com to show your interest in the Network and provide some general contact information. In addition, as an ACC fan, you can also contact your pay TV provider and request that it carries ACCN as part of its channel lineup.
24. Will I be able to watch ACCN on my mobile phone or similar device?Yes. ACCN will be available via the ESPN App on computers, tablets, mobile phones and TV connected devices.
25. Can I pay to subscribe to ACCN online, Pay-Per-View or via ESPN3 if I can’t get it on TV?No. The games will be exclusive to ACCN and ACCNE.
26. How will this impact my cable bill?ESPN negotiates wholesale rates, and retail prices are determined by each distributor. Services like the ACC Network add tremendous value, and given the popularity of ACC programming, the network will have broad distribution.
27. Will all ACC campuses carry ACCN?Campuses served by an affiliated provider will have access to ACCN.
28. I live in [state outside ACC footprint]. Are you working to make sure we are able to see the ACCN too?Yes. Our interest is in delivering this content in broadly distributed packages across the country.
29. Where can I apply for a job at ACCN?You can apply online at ESPNcareers.com.
30. Will ACCN have an internship program?ACC students will have the chance to apply for ESPN internships. Production opportunities also exist across all 15 schools to work on ESPN telecasts as part of the school control room project.