• Clemson rallied from a 22-point second-half deficit to tie the game, but fell to Miami, 68-64, on Thursday night inside the Watsco Center. The Tigers were down 16 points to start the 4th quarter, but tied the game on back-to-back threes by Spray with just under 1:00 to go. Clemson continues ACC play on Sunday, traveling to Blacksburg, Va., for a 1:00 p.m. tipoff against Virginia Tech.
• The contest will be shown on Fox Sports Carolinas (RSN) with Evan Lepler and Kelley Deyo on the call, while William Qualkinbush and Jim Davis will have the action on Clemson Tigers Network.
• Live stats will be provided on ClemsonTigers.com and Twitter updates will be available on Clemson’s official account (@ClemsonWBB).
• Kendall Spray and Hannah Hank led the Tigers with 14 points each, while Amari Robinson added 10 points and six rebounds. Hank pulled down seven rebounds and finished the game 4-for-5 from the free throw line, while adding three steals.
• Amari Robinson was named the ACC Freshman of the Week on Monday after averaging 18 points per game and 9 rebounds per game, and finishing the week 20-23 from the free throw line. She was also named the USBWA National Freshman of the Week on Tuesday.
2019-20 Basketball News