CLEMSON, S.C. – Clemson head coach Michaela Franklin announced details for the annual Clemson volleyball alumni weekend Tuesday, which is set for Oct. 27-29. The Tigers host a pair of matches against Wake Forest on Friday, Oct. 27 at 7 p.m. and Duke on Sunday, Oct. 29 at 1 p.m.
“We are thrilled to host alumni weekend Oct. 27-29. The support and encouragement the program has received from our alumni since coming to Clemson has been tremendous and I look forward to putting some names with faces,” said Franklin. “Many have expressed their excitement for the program, so it will be wonderful to have everyone back on campus, and learn about their experiences at Clemson. It is a special moment for our program because we will be celebrating and recognizing the 20-year reunion for the 1997 ACC tournament championship team as well as the 10-year reunion for the 2007 ACC championship team. We are looking forward to a wonderful weekend.”
Clemson volleyball alumni interested in attending alumni weekend can sign up using the following link.
The first 500 fans to attendance Friday’s match against Wake Forest will receive a free Clemson volleyball tumbler. Fans will also have the opportunity to view the 2017 College Football Playoff National Championship trophy, which will be on display in Jervey Gym.
Sunday’s match against the Blue Devils will feature pumpkin and face painting for kids in attendance as well as make your own trick-or-treat bag.
Admission is free to the public for all 2017 home Clemson volleyball matches in Jervey Gym.
For complete coverage of the Tiger volleyball team, follow @ClemsonVB on Twitter and Instagram, @ClemsonVolleyball on Facebook and ClemsonVBall on Snapchat.
Clemson Volleyball Alumni Weekend Schedule
Friday, Oct. 27
– 5 p.m. – Check-In at Esso Club
– Enjoy food and drink with fellow alumni
– 7 p.m. – Match vs. Wake Forest (Jervey Gym)
– Reserved seating for alumni
– Recognition between sets one and two
– IPTAY match
– 2017 College Football Playoff National Championship Trophy on display
Saturday, Oct. 28 (Times are TBD pending football game time)
– Opportunity to attend practice
– Locker Room/Weight Room Tour
– Block C Tailgate at northeast corner of Littlejohn (2.5 hours before game time)
– Alumni plus one guest eat for free, additional guests $10 each
– Football team and Ring of Honor alumni will be in attendance as well
– Tiger Walk
– Clemson football team will arrive and walk through Lot 5 to the stadium
– Tiger Band Parade on Fort Hill Street towards Memorial Stadium
– Football Kickoff
– In-Game Video Board Recognition
Sunday, Oct. 29
– 10 a.m. – Pre-match meal at West End Zone
– Enter through the Oculus and take elevators to second floor
– Pre-match talk with Michaela Franklin
– Tours of Nieri Student-Athlete Enrichment Center
– 1 p.m. – Match vs. Duke (Jervey Gym)
– Recognition between sets two and three
– Pumpkin and face painting and make your own trick-or-treat bags for all kids in attendance
January 4, 2021
December 16, 2020
November 12, 2020
October 30, 2020