Clemson (14-8, 6-4 ACC) vs. Miami (14-8, 4-5 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 8
Tipoff: 6:30 p.m. ET
Arena: BankUnited Center (7,972)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPNU (Adam Amin-pbp; LaPhonso Ellis-color)
• Clemson is coming off its fourth straight win, 62-56 on the road over Florida State on Wednesday.
• A win Sunday would be Clemson’s fourth on the road, making the 2014-15 Tigers only the sixth team in school history to secure at least four ACC road wins.
• The Tigers are in search of their first win in Miami since the 2010-11 season, Brad Brownell’s first at Clemson.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 12-9
Streak: Clemson won the most recent meeting
• Sunday’s game is the 15th meeting between Brad Brownell and Jim Larrañaga as head coaches, dating to their days leading UNC Wilmington and George Mason, respectively.
• Clemson’s “revenge” win over Florida State — a win over an ACC team that had previously beaten the Tigers at home — was only the eighth in school history, but second straight in Tallahassee.
• For the second straight season, Clemson earned its sixth ACC win on Feb. 4.
• Clemson’s four-game ACC winning streak is its longest since the 1996-97 season, Rick Barnes’ third season as head coach of the Tigers.
• The Tiger defense has held four straight ACC opponents below 40 percent shooting from the field — a first since Feb. 25 through March 5, 1964.
• In four games as a starter, Jordan Roper is averaging 16.8 points per game, up 12.6 from his average coming off the bench.
• Josh Smith set a career high with eight points at Florida State, while Austin Ajukwa matched his with seven — all in the opening half.
March 15, 2023
March 14, 2023