Clemson (15-12, 7-8 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech (12-16, 3-13 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 28
Tipoff: 12:07 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACC Network (Tim Brant-pbp; Mike Gminski-color)
• The Tigers look to snap a two-game skid Saturday by hosting Georgia Tech, just 12 days after the two teams met in Atlanta.
• Clemson has won nine straight home games over Tech, the longest streak in school history over another ACC team.
• The Tiger program will celebrate Senior Day a game early, due to a favorable noon tipoff time. Rod Hall and Damarcus Harrison will be honored before and after the game vs. the Yellow Jackets.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 66-60
Streak: Georgia Tech won the most recent meeting
• The Tigers are 5-0 at home on Saturday afternoons this season. Clemson previously beat Syracuse, Wake Forest, Boston College and Virginia Tech all on Saturday afternoons (4 p.m. or earlier) in Littlejohn.
• Clemson has a chance to win its eighth ACC game for the fourth time in five seasons under Brad Brownell.
• Senior guard Rod Hall needs five assists to reach 100 for a third straight season. Hall is ninth in school history with 382 in his career.
• Senior guard Damarcus Harrison is Clemson’s active leader with 101 career three-pointers. He has made at least one in four of Clemson’s last five games.
• Landry Nnoko moved to ninth in school history in the most recent game with 129 career blocked shots. He had four at Duke.
• Austin Ajukwa posted his career high in the first meeting at Georgia Tech. The sophomore scored 10 points on 4-of-6 field goals.
• Gabe DeVoe is coming off a season-high eight points at Duke. He connected on 2-of-3 from three-point range, doubling his season output.
April 19, 2019
April 11, 2019
April 4, 2019
March 25, 2019