Oct. 8, 2003
1. What is a typical day for you from when you wake-up till you go to bed? I wake up 10 minutes before class, scoot to my classes, take a nap between classes, go to practice between 3:30 and 5:30, and then spend the night studying in the library or at Vickory because it is nearly impossible to get any studying done at our house. Kristen Allen is always dancing around the house singing at the top of her lungs, which might be the worst thing you can imagine!
2. What is your favorite aspect of the game?
The feeling you get when stepping onto Riggs field is incredible and I don’t think it will ever get old. Scoring goals is my favorite aspect of the game. There is no way anybody can ever score a goal and not get excited.
3. What is your favorite meal to prepare?
Ha, that’s funny because I am really struggling without my mom and dad cooking for me. Wendy’s prepares most of my meals for me but if I do cook, it’s usually some sort of stir-fry or a chicken dish.
4. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? For everyone to live happily, and free of all problems.
5. What is your favorite TV channel? TLC.
6. If you could play any other collegiate sport, what would you play? I would love to play basketball even though I think I’m too short. Growing up I played both soccer and basketball but I had to give up basketball when soccer became so demanding.
7. Where do you want to be 10 years from now? 10 years from now I have no clue what I want to be doing. Maybe married but whatever I’m doing, I want to be enjoying life and still having fun.
8. If you could be any super hero, who would it be and why? Captain Planet, he’s our hero and he can solve any problem within seconds.
9. Who is the funniest person on the team, what makes them so funny? Me, of course. Just kidding! There are a lot of funny people on our team, but I’d have to say Sarah Turner because I have never heard anyone impersonate people as well as she can. “Oh my goodness”, she is hilarious! She definitely makes those long bus rides entertaining.
10. What are three things you can’t live without? Three things I could not live without are my family, my bed, and of course, food!
11. What are some things you like about this team? I absolutely love this team. Our chemistry on and off the field is awesome. It is very rare to see one of us without two or three tagging along. I also like how everybody understands that when we cross the lines, we all mean business. We will kick each other and compete hard at practice, but when it is all said and done, we’re back to our goofy selves.
12. What is your favorite class? My favorite class would have to be my nano-technology class. HA, ya right! I would have to say my psychology class because it’s very interesting to learn why people do that things they do.
13. What do you like about your position as the attacking midfielder? I like being the attacking midfielder because I love having the ball at my feet and I like to try to make things happen. Also, I get opportunities to score goals and to set people up to score.
14. How do you feel the season is going so far? I can not complain about how this season is going. We are playing well and whether it is at practice or at games, everybody seems excited to be together and competing. Everybody’s attitude and effort right now is awesome.
15. You said one of the team goals is to be regular season ACC Champs, how do you feel about that being that you are 1-0 in the conference now? Being 1-0 in the conference is obviously a great start. The ACC is one of the toughest conferences in the country and without a good start, that goal would be hard to attain. We have set our goals high, we all believe in each other and because of this, I know our goals can be reached.
Word Association – The first thought that comes to your mind when you see the word….ready
Road Trips- Random Phone CallsFitness- LappersHomework- LibraryHome Games- Historic Riggs Field
Thanks Allison for your time and good luck with the rest of the season.
July 19, 2021
July 13, 2021
June 17, 2021
May 27, 2021