Clemson (15-10, 7-6 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech (11-14, 2-11 ACC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 16
Tipoff: 7 p.m. ET
Arena: McCamish Pavilion (8,600)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPNU (Tom Hart-pbp; Dino Gaudio-color)
• Clemson snapped a two-game skid on Saturday with a 75-54 win over Virginia Tech, the Tigers’ largest victory margin in an ACC regular season game since 2011.
• The Tigers have won the last 10 meetings in the series with Georgia Tech, including three last season. The longest streak in program history over another ACC school was 11 against Virginia from 1960-65.
CU Series W-L record:Clemson leads 66-59
Streak: Clemson has won 10 straight meetings
• Clemson owns four straight wins over Georgia Tech in Atlanta, one shy of the program record for consecutive wins on an ACC opponent’s home court. The record is five straight over Virginia, from 1960-64.
• The Tigers are coming off a season-high 11 made three-point goals in a 75-54 win over Virginia Tech on Feb. 14.
• The win over the Hokies was Clemson’s largest victory margin in an ACC regular season game since 2011 against Georgia Tech.
• Clemson has out-rebounded five opponents by a double-digit margin in ACC play, most since the 1998-99 season.
• Jordan Roper has posted double figures in six of seven games as a starter, including a pair of 20-point games. Roper is averaging 14.3 points per game and shooting 54.5 percent from three during that stretch.
• Jaron Blossomgame played AAU basketball with Chris Bolden and Marcus Georges-Hunt of Georgia Tech. Blossomgame and Georges-Hunt are the teams’ respective scoring leaders.
August 18, 2020
July 31, 2020
July 22, 2020
July 16, 2020