The Clemson Athletic Department is now accepting reservations for birthday parties at the following regular season home baseball games. Read the guidelines below and reserve your spot by filling out the online form.
1. Ten (10) – reserved tickets in the left field Thomas F. Chapman Grandstand will be mailed to you upon receipt of your check or cash. We do not accept credit cards for birthday parties. Tickets will be mailed once we receive your payment. Mail a $60.00 check payable to:
Clemson Athletics Birthday PartyP.O. Box 31Clemson, SC 29633
If you know you will need more than 10 reserved tickets, then add $6.00 for each additional ticket when you place your order.
Additional reserved tickets can be purchased the day of the game at the left field ticket booth 90 minutes prior to the first pitch. (Tickets are $10.00 for adults and $6.00 for high school and under.)
2. Unless it says SOLD OUT next to the game, there is space available.
FebruarySun. 19 – Alabama-Birmingham, 1:00 PMFri. 24 – Maine, 4:00 PMSat. 25 – Maine, 4:30 PMSun. 26 – Maine, 2:00 PM
MarchWed. 7 – Holy Cross, 4:00 PMSun. 11 – North Carolina, 1:00 PM *SOLD OUT*Fri. 16 – Boston College, 6:30 PMSat. 17 – Boston College, 6:30 PM *SOLD OUT*Sun. 18 – Boston College, 12 PMTues. 20 – Elon, 6:30 PMWed. 28 – Presbyterian, 6:30 PM
AprilTues. 3 – Winthrop, 6:30 PMWed. 4 – Western Carolina, 6:30 PMSun. 15 – North Carolina State, 1:00 PM *SOLD OUT*Tues. 17 – Charleston Southern, 6:30 PMTues. 24 – Coastal Carolina, 6:30 PM
MaySat. 5 – College of Charleston, 6:30 PM *SOLD OUT*Sun. 6 – College of Charleston, 6:30 PM *SOLD OUT*Mon. 7 – College of Charleston, 4:00 PMTues. 8 – Tennessee Tech, 6:30 PMTues. 15 – Furman, 6:30 PM *SOLD OUT*
3. Please arrive at least one (1) hour prior to the start of the game. You may ONLY bring food and soft drinks (no alcohol) to the picnic area. You cannot bring food or drinks inside the baseball stadium. Please bring a tablecloth, plates, knives, forks and napkins. Trash bags will be provided. The picnic area is located on the balcony of the Jervey Athletic Center. Each group will get one (8′) table and eight chairs. Restrooms are available inside the baseball stadium. Please do not enter the Jervey Athletic Center.
4. Parking is available in the McFadden Building parking lot, Lot 4 behind the left field fence of Doug Kingsmore Stadium or Lot 5 behind the West Endzone of the football stadium across the street from the Jervey Athletic Center. All lots are accessible from Perimeter Road.
5. A student representative will meet you at the table to give you a baseball and instructions for throwing out the first pitch approximately 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the game. We will take the birthday person to the first base dugout for the ceremonial first pitch. You are welcome to bring your camera to take pictures on the field. Most games will last 2 1/2 hours.
6. We will call you if it looks like the game will be canceled due to rain. If this happens, you can move your party to another day or get a refund. Someone will be at the baseball field two hours prior to the start of the game to answer any questions concerning weather. The press box phone number is 656-7731.
7. Each party must provide proper supervision of the youngsters in your group. The Clemson Athletic Department is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that might occur while on the grounds surrounding the Jervey Athletic Center or Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
8. If you have any further questions, please contact Brandy Chenoweth via e-mail at email@example.com, or you can fax your form to (864) 656-0415. Please remind everyone to WEAR ORANGE.
Fill out the form below and mail it in today to reserve your spot.
Form must be filled out completely.
Submitting this form will send you to the baseball page.
October 20, 2021
October 16, 2021
October 15, 2021
October 1, 2021