2007 Football Parking Information
IPTAY Priority Parking Assignment Policy
2. Reserved Area parking provided to $700 and $350 IPTAY donors who purchase at least two (2) season tickets.
3. Parking will be reevaluated and assigned each year according to your priority point total within your IPTAY membership category.
4. IPTAY wheelchair accessible parking is assigned to IPTAY members at the $350 level and above in the former handicap lot behind the east end zone (the Hill). All other handicapped IPTAY members can choose to park in their IPTAY assigned space based on their priority point total within their donor level or they can use their state issued handicapped placard to park at the Hendrix Student Center for shuttle service to and from the stadium. Donors will be required to provide a copy of their state issued placard to verify the information with their state of residence. All other handicap ticket holders will be directed to the Hendrix Center for accessible shuttle service to and from Memorial Stadium.
5. Those donors requesting MOTOR HOME parking will be required to provide registration information before parking assignment is finalized. Area motor home parking is limited with eligibility starting at the $700 level. Reserved motor home parking is limited with eligibility starting at the $1,400 level.
6. There is a $100 charge for all lost or stolen parking passes.
7. Please indicate on your ticket/parking order your top 3 choices for parking assignment. The 2007 parking map is available on the back of this form and on the Internet at www.clemsontigers.com.
1 Reserved; 1 Premium area
2007 Reserved Parking for $10,000, $7,000, $5,600, $2,800, $2,100 and $1,400 Donors
2007 AREA Parking Choices for $700 Donors
1, Lot 3E, Lot 3A, Lot 3J, Lot
4A (motor home), Lot 7, Lot 12, Lot 4, Lot 9, Lot 10, Lot 11,
13, Lot 20, Lot 21, Lot 22, Lot 25
2007 AREA Parking Choices for $350 Donors
4, Lot 10, Lot 13,
Lot 20, Lot 21, Lot 22, Lot 25
2007 Parking/Tailgating Guidelines
2. Tailgating is to be no more than 5 feet beyond the end of your vehicle and only one vehicle per assigned space.
3. No bands, excessively loud music, or PA systems are allowed.
4. Golf carts, trailers and large towed cookers are prohibited.
5. No solicitations of ANY kind are allowed in and around the parking lots or athletic facilities.
6. Any violation will come under review by the parking committee.
July 27, 2021
July 26, 2021