CLEMSON (14-10, 7-5 ACC) vs. GEORGIA TECH (13-11, 3-8 ACC)
Date: Saturday, February 13
Tipoff: 2 p.m. ET
Arena: Bon Secours Wellness Arena (14,987)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: RSN (Wes Durham-pbp; Mike Gminski-color)
• Clemson plays its final weekend conference game Saturday as Georgia Tech comes to town for the first of two meetings between the two teams.
• The Tigers are in search of their 11th straight win at home in the series with Georgia Tech, dating to Senior Day in 2006.
• Clemson looks to snap its first two-game losing skid in ACC play; the Tigers have a 5-1 home record in conference games, with wins over four ranked teams.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 67-60
Streak: Clemson has won 11 of the last 12 meetings
• Jaron Blossomgame is coming off a career-high 30 points against Notre Dame. He has scored at least 20 points in six of the Tigers’ last seven games.
• Blossomgame averages 19.3 points per game in ACC play, on pace to be the highest figure since Will Solomon (21.3) in 1999-00.
• Blossomgame needs 15 points to reach 1,000 for his career.
• Blossomgame is Clemson’s leading scorer and former AAU teammate Marcus Georges-Hunt leads Georgia Tech in scoring.
• Landry Nnoko became the sixth player in Clemson history with at least 200 career blocked shots last time out. Nnoko needs 11 to pass Dale Davis to move into Clemson’s top five.
• Jordan Roper was named an ACC postgraduate scholarship recipient this week, Clemson’s first in men’s basketball since Tanner Smith in 2012.
• Donte Grantham has scored double figures in three straight games and is averaging 11.1 points per game since the calendar turned to 2016. Grantham leads the Tigers with 43 three-point field goals.
December 14, 2018
December 13, 2018
December 8, 2018