Who: Clemson Tigers (7-2, 2-1 ACC) vs. UNC Asheville Bulldogs (4-8, 1-2 Big South)
When: Wednesday, Mar. 21 at 12:30 p.m.
Where: Asheville, N.C. (The Asheville Racquet Club Downtown)
Follow: @ClemsonMTennis on Twitter and Instagram
– The Tigers are coming off a 4-3 win over Miami on March 4. Simon Baudry clinched the match at No. 2 picking up his 14th win on the season.
– Clemson has won the doubles point in seven of its nine matches on the season. The Tigers have a 5-2 record in those seven matches.
– Alex Favrot is ranked 43rd according to the ITA singles rankings. He has defeated three ranked opponetns, No. 12 Guy Iradukunda of Florida State, No. 39 Carlos Divar of Georgia Tech and No. 95 David Volfson of Cornell.
– The duo of Favrot and Simon Baudry are ranked 19th in the country according to the ITA doubles ranking that were released on March 6, 2018. The two are 6-1 in dual matches at No. 1, defeating the 14th ranked team of Jose Gracia and Lucas Poullain 7-5 Mar. 2.
– Baudry is 14-4 overall and is 7-2 from the top two positions in singles.
– Sam Edwards and Yizhou Liu have teamed up to form the Tigers’ No. 2 doubles team, and the two improved to 6-1 in dual matches this season after defeating the 35th ranked team of Aziz Dougaz and Guy Iradukunda, 6-3 ranking them 48th in country.
Alex Favrot (Clemson) – 43rd
Alex Favrot and Simon Baudry (Clemson) – 19th
Yizhou Liu and Sam Edwards (Clemson) – 48th
October 30, 2018
October 18, 2018
October 4, 2018
October 3, 2018