No. 20/18 CLEMSON (15-3, 4-2 ACC) vs. NOTRE DAME (13-6, 3-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 20
Tipoff: 4:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (9,000)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPN (Bob Wischusen -pbp; Dick Vitale-color)
• Clemson is 0-5 all-time against Notre Dame.
• The Fighting Irish have only made one trip to Clemson out of the five contests. A 60-58 Tiger loss in 2015.
• The only other Clemson home game was played in Greenville during Littlejohn’s renovation during the 2015-16 season.
• Elijah Thomas scored his 400th career point at North Carolina.
• A former ACC Player of the Week, Marcquise Reed, is one of 20 players in the entire country to average at least 16.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.5 steals per game.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson is 0-5 all-time against Notre Dame.
Streak: Notre Dame has won five in a row in the series.
• With a 72-63 win over Miami on Jan. 13, the Tigers have now won 199 ACC games in Littlejohn Coliseum.
• Clemson’s record against ACC opponents in Littlejohn now stands at 199-157 (.559).
• Clemson is 3-0 against ACC opponents this season on its home floor.
• Overall, the Tigers are 10-0 at home this season.
• Clemson fell back one spot in the AP Top 25 poll this week (No. 20). Clemson is also ranked in the USA Today Coaches Poll at No. 18. Clemson’s RPI checks in at sixth nationally.
• In a Jan. 16 loss at No. 15 North Carolina, the Tigers made 15 consecutive field goals.
• Pending further research, we will refer to the 15-straight made baskets in Chapel Hill as a program record.
• The Tigers’ adjusted defensive efficiency of 93.1 ranks 13th in the nation, according to KenPom.
August 9, 2018
August 7, 2018
July 30, 2018
July 19, 2018