No. 19/17 CLEMSON (14-2, 3-1 ACC) vs. MIAMI (13-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 13
Tipoff: 3:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (9,000)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPNU (Mike Couzens -pbp; Corey Alexander-color)
• Clemson dropped its first game since the month of November at NC State – snapping a 10-game winning streak.
• Clemson is 13-11 all-time against Miami, including a 7-2 mark at home against the Hurricanes.
• This will mark the first time either team will enter a game both ranked in the Top 25 of the AP or USA Today Coaches Poll.
• Both teams have split the last four meetings.
• Leading scorer Marcquise Reed is one of just 15 players in the country to average at least 15.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 1.5 steals.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson is 13-11 all-time against Miami.
Streak: No current streak. Teams have split the last four.
• Clemson moved up in the AP Top 25 poll this week (No. 19). Clemson is also ranked in the USA Today Coaches Poll at No. 17 – its highest national ranking since Jan. 18, 2010 (17th in AP). Clemson’s RPI checks in at 6th nationally.
• Since head coach Brad Brownell took over prior to 2010-11, the Tigers have won 10 games against nationally ranked opponents.
• Coach Brownell (138 victories at Clemson) is tied with Oliver Purnell for the third most wins at Clemson.
• Gabe DeVoe tallied his second double-double of the season and third of his career at NC State with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
• Marcquise Reed is one of just 16 players in the country to average at least 15.5 points, 4.5 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 1.5 steals per game.
• Elijah Thomas is one of just six players in the nation to average at least 11.5 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.5 blocks per contest.
• The Tigers’ next five opponents are a combined 54-11 (vs. Miami, at North Carolina, vs. Notre Dame and at Virginia).
November 15, 2018
November 14, 2018
November 13, 2018
November 9, 2018