No. 18/18 CLEMSON (22-7, 11-6 ACC) vs. SYRACUSE (18-12, 7-10 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 3
Tipoff: 2 p.m. ET
Arena: Carrier Dome (35,446)
Radio: CTN (Don Munson-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACCN (Evan Lepler-pbp; Jason Capel-color)
• Clemson is 4-2 all-time against Syracuse.
• The Tigers have won two-out-of-the-last-three matchups.
• Clemson clinched the sixth 15-win season at home. It ties for the regular season win record in program history.
• With a win at Syracuse, Clemson can clinch its most wins under head coach Brad Brownell at Clemson with 23. It would mark the most regular season wins under Brownell in his tenure at Clemson.
• Clemson’s adjusted defensive efficiency ranks 5th (93.0) nationally. Last season the Tigers finished ranked 86th (100.5).
CU Series W-L record: Clemson is 4-2 all-time against Syracuse.
• With wins over Georgia Tech and Florida State to close out February, the Tigers clinched winning months in both January and February for the first time since 1990.
• The Tigers’ win over Florida State marked a new program record for ACC wins during the regular season with 11. The 11 wins ties for the most all-time in any conference for Clemson. (Posted 11 wins in the Southern Conference in 1951-52).
• Marcquise Reed tallied his 10th 20-point outing of the season with 22 points on 7-for-11 shooting in a 13-point win over Florida State (Feb. 28).
• Gabe DeVoe remains 11th all-time in the Clemson record book for threes in a career (154). He needs just one more to tie for 10th.
• Clemson tied for the third most home wins in a single season with 15 (79-80; 86-87; 10-11). It ties for the most in program history during the regular season.
• In 2006-07 and 2013-14, three of the Tigers’ record 16 home wins came during postseason play in the NIT – so they achieved 13 in regular season play.
November 13, 2018
November 9, 2018
November 8, 2018