· Registrar’s Office
· Schedule of Classes
· GPA Calculator
Other Campus Resources:
· Career Services
· Clemson Library
· Counseling and Psychological Services
· Financial Aid
· Student Disability Services
· Academic Integrity
Additional Athletic Resources:
· Community Service
Vickery Hall Hours of Operation:
Student-Athletes may complete EEE requirements during the following hours:
In adherence with the NCAA continuing eligibility requirement, all student-athletes must maintain not only the right amount of credits to be eligible, but also the minimum GPA. See chart below. This is just a general checklist; if you have questions please see your Academic Advisor.
How to apply for graduation
· To apply for graduation you will need to log on to iRoar and find the Graduation Application under Student Records.
· After selecting “Apply to Graduate,” you need to fill out all the necessary corresponding information. Remember to make sure everything is spelled correctly.
· If you have any questions contact your Academic Advisor.
· Deadlines to apply: Fall Semester: September 8; Spring Semester: January 28; Summer Semester: June 2
· Student-athletes requesting a transcript can do so by going to the Office of the Registrar at 104 Sikes Hall. Here is more information on what to do: Request Transcript
· Student-athletes wishing to sign up or just browse the NCAA scholarships available may do so by clicking NCAA Scholarships.
· Pay attention to academic requirements needed and submission deadlines
· If you have any questions contact your Academic Advisor, or the Career and Professional Development Services