Assistant Coach, Recruiting Coordinator, Quarterbacks
• Came to Clemson as the recruiting coordinator and quarterbacks coach in December 2014 after serving three seasons (2012-14) as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Richmond.
• Quarterbacks coach-of-the-year by 247Sports in 2017.
• Coached Kelly Bryant in 2017. Bryant was a Manning Award finalist and Davey O’Brien Award semifinalist.
• As recruiting coordinator, he spearheaded Clemson’s consensus top-10 class in February 2016 and 2017.
• Coached Clemson’s first two-time Heisman Trophy finalist, Deshaun Watson. He became the first player in FBS history with at least 4,000 passing yards and 1,000 rushing yards in a season in 2015, and ended his career in dramatic fashion as the Most Valuable Offensive Player of Clemson’s 35-31 win over Alabama that delivered the school’s second national championship in 2016.
• Watson was a two-time recipient of the Davey O’Brien and Manning awards, given to the nation’s top quarterback. He also won the 2016 Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award and 2016 Bobby Bowden Award.
• Helped the 2015 Tigers to 11 straight games with at least 500 yards of total offense, a school record.
• Six of the seven teams he worked with as an offensive coordinator from 2008-14 finished the season in the top 25 of the FCS poll. That included the 2014 Richmond team that entered the FCS playoffs ranked No. 16. Five of the last eight teams were conference champions or co-champions, and Clemson has finished in the top two in each of his three seasons.
• Helped the 2014 Richmond team to a 9-5 record and a bid to the FCS playoffs, as the Spiders reached the second round.
• Guided Richmond to a top-20 finish in passing offense each year from 2012-14. That included a 314-yard average, eighth-best in the nation, in 2014. The Spiders also averaged 461 yards per game, 19th-most in the nation, and were second in third-down conversion percentage (51.6) and third in first downs (332).
• Richmond was seventh in the nation in passing yards (328) in 2013. Virtually every Richmond individual game, season and career school passing record was established during the 2013 season. The 2012 Richmond offense was 20th in passing offense and 21st in scoring offense. The Spider offense saw five players earn All-CAA recognition.
• Streeter served as quarterbacks coach at Liberty for six years, the last three as offensive coordinator. In 2011, Liberty led the Big South Conference in passing yards and pass efficiency.
• In 2010, Liberty averaged 36.5 points per game, a better mark than in 2009, when the Flames led the nation in scoring (36.4). That Liberty team won the Big South Conference title for a fourth straight year.
• Served as a graduate assistant at Clemson in 2004 and 2005, when Dabo Swinney was an assistant coach. Streeter worked with quarterback Charlie Whitehurst during those two seasons.
• Three-time letterman at Clemson from 1997-99. He was Clemson’s starting quarterback the last two years. He was also a three-time member of the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
December 12, 2018
December 11, 2018
December 6, 2018