Clemson vs. Jacksonville Postgame NotesLittlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SCDecember 2, 2012
Team Notes* Clemson’s 87 points in today’s game is the most points in a game by Clemson since December 19, 2009 when the Tigers scored 89 in a win over Ohio.
* The Tigers won by 29 points in today’s game. That is the largest margin of victory since last season when Clemson defeated SC State, 83-38, for a 45-point margin of victory.
* Clemson shot 50.8 percent (32-63) on field goals in today’s game. That is the highest field goal percentage for the Tigers since January 30, 2011 when Clemson shot .519 percent (27-52) against Virginia.
* Clemson scored 47 points in the second half of today’s game. That is the most points in any half by the Tigers this season. The Tigers also had 40 points in the first half, which was the most for half at the time.
* Clemson shot 51.4 percent (18-35) in the second half of today’s game. That is the highest field goal percentage in a half this season and highest since February 16, 2012 when Clemson shot .522 in the first half against Boston College.
* The Tigers shot 66.7 percent (4-6) on three-point field goals in the first half, highest for any half this season. Clemson finished the game with five made threes, tied for the most this year.
* Clemson had 21 bench points in the first half. That is the most bench points for the Tigers in not only in a half, but also in any game this season. Clemson finished with 35 bench points, at least twice as much as they had in any other game this year.
* Clemson’s largest lead in today’s game was 29 points. That is the largest lead by the Tigers in any game this season.
* Clemson recorded 11 blocked shots in today’s game. That is tied for ninth best in school history and is the most since January 3, 2011 against North Carolina A&T when they also recorded 11 blocked shots.
Individual Notes* Nikki Dixon scored a career-high 25 points in today’s game. That is the most points by a Tiger since Shaniqua Pauldo scored 25 points against Charleston Southern last season. Dixon’s previous career high was 21 points in the first game of career against Davidson last season.
* Kelly Gramlich scored a season-high 13 points in today’s game. That is her most points since January 22, 2012 when she 13 points and 10 rebounds against Wake Forest.
* Quinyotta Pettaway tallied 12 points and a career-high 14 rebounds in today’s game. That is her fifth career double-double and her first this season. Pettaway also recorded a career-high five assists.
* Jonquel Jones scored a career-high 15 points and 11 rebounds in today’s game. That is her third career double-double in just seven games played. Jones also recorded five blocks, a career-high.
* Danaejah Grant scored 12 points in today’s game. She has now scored double-digit points six of the seven games this season.
December 13, 2018
December 12, 2018
December 9, 2018
December 8, 2018