• Clemson won its eighth ACC game of the season, the fourth time in five seasons under Brad Brownell the Tigers have won at least eight conference games.
• The win was Clemson’s 10th straight at home over Georgia Tech, extending the school-record streak.
• Clemson has won 11 of the past 12 games over the Yellow Jackets, including twice in overtime.
• The Tigers are 7-3 in Brownell’s five seasons in overtime games.
• The Tigers won 70-63 in overtime, making the Tigers 2-0 in extra time this season. Clemson previously beat a top-25 Arkansas team in overtime in December.
• Clemson allowed just four field goals in the opening half, its lowest total of the season in any half.
• Clemson shot a season-high 51 percent from the field (22-of-43).
• The Tigers made 81.5 percent from the free throw line (22-of-27), their top figure of the season with a minimum of 20 attempts.
• Jaron Blossomgame reached double figures for a team-leading 23rd time this season.
• Blossomgame finished with 19 points, his highest total in an ACC game.
• Blossomgame led the Tigers with nine rebounds, the 18th time this season he has led or tied for the team lead.
• Rod Hall and Damarcus Harrison both scored double figures on Senior Day, with 15 points apiece.
• Harrison made a career-high nine free throws in 11 attempts, also a career high.
• Hall’s 15 points were his high total since the Syracuse game on Jan. 17.
• Hall surpassed 3,600 career minutes played Saturday, 10th in school history.
• Landry Nnoko blocked five shots Saturday, one off his personal best. He now has 134 in his career, ninth-most in school history.
• Austin Ajukwa matched his career high with three steals.
November 14, 2018
November 13, 2018
November 9, 2018
November 8, 2018