Oct. 28, 2009
* Kickoff is set for 1:30 PM; gates open at 12:00 PM – Be in your seats early so that you don’t miss all the Homecoming Festivities including the Alumni Band
* Tickets are still available: $35 (18 and over) $10 (under 18)
* The Main Ticket Office at the IPTAY Center will be open at 9:30 AM to pick-up your purchased Will Call tickets. Tickets can also be purchased at the IPTAY Center Main Ticket Office or at Gate 11 of the WestZone on game-day.
* IPTAY assigned parking lots will open at 8:00 AM.
* Wet weather has once again created muddy conditions in various parking lots. Depending on the amount of rain between now and Saturday morning, parts of your assigned parking lot may be roped off to prevent damage to the fields. These areas may be used for tailgating but NOT for vehicle traffic or parking. If your assigned lot is full when you arrive due to reduced space, please follow the instructions of law enforcement, SC State Highway Patrol or parking attendants to the next available overflow parking areas.
* RVs and Motor-Homes will be allowed to park in their assigned spaces in Jervey Meadows at 8:00 AM, Friday, October 30. If you plan to arrive on Thursday please follow the parking attendant’s instructions as they direct you to paved parking options in lot 5, lot 6 or bus parking alongside Perimeter Rd until Friday morning. We appreciate your cooperation to limit the damage to Jervey Meadows.
* Shuttle service from the handicap accessible parking will be at 11:30 AM. Your state issued handicap placard is required for entry into the lot. You will be provided wristbands for the person the placard is assigned to and for one other person to assist you to the stadium.
* Main General parking (non-IPTAY placard lots) is available in R-1 and at the University Beach Property (old YMCA off Hwy 93). Please follow State Highway Patrol instructions into these parking areas.
* TigerWalk through the center of the Rogers Lot (Lot 5 beneath the WestZone) will take place around 11:35 AM. Please come out and support the Tigers as they make their way into the WestZone.
* Please remember that these items are NOT ALLOWED in Memorial Stadium – Backpacks – Large bags – Thermos jugs – Ice chests – Alcoholic beverages – Artificial noisemakers
* Umbrellas and Strollers will be checked for your pick-up when you leave the stadium
August 15, 2018
August 14, 2018