Oct. 30, 2010
Recap | Final Stats | AP Photo Gallery | Photo Gallery
Team Notes * Clemson’s loss today was its first on October 30 since 1943. Clemson had won seven in a row on this date and had an overall record of 10-2 on this date entering today.
* Clemson had the ball inside the Boston College 20 three times and failed to score a touchdown today. Entering today, Clemson had 24 red-zone possession and had scored touchdowns 19 times, 78 percent.
* Clemson’s defense held Boston College’s offense to 84 yards of total offense and just three first downs in the second half.
* Clemson defensive end Kourtnei Brown suffered a high ankle sprain in the first half and did not return.
* Andre Ellington missed the last three Clemson possessions with a foot injury.
* When Kyle Parker threw an interception in the third period it was the first turnover for the Clemson offense in four games, a period covering 238 offensive plays. Earlier in the game Clemson had a fumble on a kickoff return and Parker threw another interception in the fourth period.
* Clemson’s defense has now allowed just 36 total points and just three touchdowns over the last three games combined. The Tigers have given up just four rushing touchdowns all year.
* All four of Clemson’s losses this year have been by nine points or less. All four wins have been by 14 points or more.
Player Notes * DeAndre McDaniel returned a fumble 28 yards for a touchdown against Nebraska in the January 1, 2009 Gator Bowl.
* Dawson Zimmerman had a 76 yard punt in the third period, the fourth longest in Clemson history, but just the second longest for Zimmerman this year. He had a 79-yarder earlier in the year against North Texas. So he now has two of the four longest punts in Clemson history.
* Dwayne Allen tied a career high with seven receptions today. He was Clemson’s top receiver with 57 receiving yards today.
* Bryce McNeal had a career high four receptions for a career high 47 yards.
August 17, 2018
August 15, 2018
August 14, 2018
August 12, 2018